TERMS AND CONDITIONS - DRIARY
Welcome to the Driary website. Our website allows users to interpret their dreams using generative AI, and stores data in a private user account. Users can choose what to share with others.
- 2.1. User agrees to provide accurate and complete information to Driary.
- 2.2. User agrees that all data provided to Driary will be stored in a secure manner.
- 2.3. User agrees that Driary may use data provided to generate results relating to dreams.
- 2.4. User agrees that results generated by Driary are for personal use only and that data will not be shared with others without the express permission of the user.
- 2.5. User agrees that Driary is not responsible for any damages incurred as a result of the use of the website.
- 2.6. User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Driary from any damages, losses, or expenses incurred as a result of the use of the website.
All content on our website is copyright (c) Driary.
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to our website or the content on our website.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
We will not be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, arising from or in connection with the use of our website or the content on our website.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of our website at any time.
8. Contact Us